To Export Individual Patient's Chart
- Open the patient's chart and go to My Links > Export Patient as Package
(Note: If you do not see the option under My Links, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can enable this option)
This will trigger a ZIP file to download. That ZIP file contains:
1. A "Face Page" with:
-patient's basic stats and medications list
-patient SOAP notes
-patient secure message communications
2. Links to all documents
3. Links to all uploaded photos
- Once the file is downloaded, unzip it (right-click and unzip), and navigate to /var/www/exports/pts_******/[Patient Name and DOB]/
- This will open their face page and at this point you can remove any file you don't want included (the download includes everything by default).
To Bulk Export All Patient Charts as a Package
1. Using Advanced Patient Search to Extract Data
You can extract patient data by using the Advanced Patient Search tool. Export links for your patient data can be found in the upper-right corner of the Advanced Patient Search report after it is generated. Under the Admin tab > Advanced Pt Search will bring you to a window where you can filter the data you want to export.
Click "GENERATE THIS REPORT" at the bottom of the page.
In the upper right hand corner you will then see the export links for your patient data.
Alternatively, you can check the box to "Export as CSV" prior to running any filter options and Generating a Report, if you want a spreadsheet containing all available patient information.