This article illustrates how to enable camera and microphone access in Safari on a Mac laptop/ desktop computer.
- Share screen on MacOS
- Allow access to camera in Safari (mobile/tablet)
- Allow access to camera in macOS
Safari will generally ask you to allow access to your device's camera and microphone each time you sign in or refresh the page. If your camera and microphone are blocked from accessing your browser in Safari, here's how to re-enable them for use on a call.
- Open Safari Preferences
- Select Websites
- Select Camera and set it to Allow
- Do the same for Microphone
- Restart Safari, then enter your video call to make sure the camera and microphone settings are working.
- You can also test your device here to ensure everything is working correctly.