If you'd like to have a link to sign up for a mailing list that you can include in social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), emails, on your website, etc., you can create a Form in ActiveCampaign for this.
- About the ActiveCampaign Integration
- Using ActiveCampaign to send Automated Birthday Emails
- Using ActiveCampaign to Keep an Up-to-Date Active Patients Mailing List
- Using ActiveCampaign - Generate a Link to Sign up for a Mailing List
- Using ActiveCampaign to Follow Up After an Appointment
First you would set up the mailing list as a list in ActiveCampaign, then you would create the form. Once the form is created, you can generate a link to the form to be able to embed it elsewhere.
More help on creating a form from ActiveCampaign's help library here.
Note: the functionality described here depends on your having an active account with ActiveCampaign, a third party system that integrates with your Cerbo EHR. Please see here for more information about our integration with ActiveCampaign.