The Patient Portal Onboarding Tool provides a quick and easy way to set patients' Portal access levels and issue multiple invites. This allows users to do these steps for many patients at once instead of navigating to each patient's dashboard one by one.
Template for Client-Facing Help Articles
- Section headings: use "Heading 2" from the formatting palette (screenshot below) for the major sections in the article (Overview, Related Articles, Details, etc.). Leave one line as spacing BEFORE the heading, but not after.
- Sub-section headings: If sub-sections are used, move down to Heading 3, and leave a line break BEFORE the heading, but not after. Subsections should be used to break up the text into more digestible topics. If it is a sequential how-to series of steps, you can number them (manually, not with the numbering option).
- Font-size: for paragraphs and/or text that is not a heading, use the default font size (13) and "Normal" paragraph style. If needed, you can use "clear formatting" button from the ribbon to clear other formatting/ return to the default.
- Paragraphs: If there is content preceding and following a paragraph, leave a line break before and after it. In general, try to use short, clear sentences.
- Lists: for any logical sequence, you can use a numbered or unordered list. In the Freshdesk text editor, it is the "Default" option in the Ordered List category (see image below). Lists can be helpful to visually break up information into discrete pieces. But if the list is very long with each bullet point having a lot of text, you might consider using subheaders and separate sections instead, as a long list can look very dense.
- Related articles: use an unordered list (default) and normal text, with hyperlinks to the related articles.
- Links: update link color to lochmara blue:
- Other keywords: at the bottom of the page, in the lightest grey text.